Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4






Synopsis

The fourth season of the American television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (promoted as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Ghost Rider), based on the Marvel Comics organization S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division), revolves around the character of Phil Coulson and his team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, as well as their allies, as they deal with various enhanced individuals following the signing of the Sokovia Accords. It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), sharing continuity with the films of the franchise. The season is produced by ABC Studios, Marvel Television, and Mutant Enemy Productions, with Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, and Jeffrey Bell serving as showrunners.

Trailer 

Download
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E01 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E02 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E03 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E04 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E05 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E06 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E07 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E08 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E09  
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E10
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E11 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E12 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E13 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E14 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E15 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E16 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E17 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E18 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E20 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E21 
Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E22 



Click here for subtitle 
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar